As part of our ‘Cheesefields’ weekend plans, Paul and I were asked to bring along a cocktail of our choice to share at the party. Having spent many years drinking ‘Blue Lagoon’ in bars Worldwide I opted to give my favoured cocktail a shot.
After mixing together a splash of this, a slug of that and a dash of something else I created something even better, a lethal cocktail which I then named ‘Down The Blue Lagoon Without Any Paddles’.
Should you fancy putting together a rather refreshing alcoholic drink to share with friends which may or may not resemble screen wash here is my recipe:
You will need:
- 1 x Large Pitcher/ Jug
- 1 x Tall Glass
- 1 x Bag of Ice
- 1 x Bottle of Blue Curaçao (Blue Bols)
- 1 x Bottle of Vodka
- 1 x 2 litre Bottle of Lemonade
- Crush the ice using a roller pin and fill the pitcher with ice
- Pour in 2 large glasses (filled to the brim) of Vodka
- Pour in 2 large glasses (filled to the brim) of Blue Curaçao
- Pour in 8 large glasses of Lemonade
- Stir together and serve in cocktail glasses.
Grab a chair, pour yourself a glass and kick back and enjoy!