Whilst I am only in my early thirties and it may seem likes miles off to most of you, I am dreading my next big mile stone far more than I dreaded turning thirty a few years back. To make the most out of it, i have decided to begin some sort of bucket list of things of things to do before big fat forty inevitably occurs. So here goes…
- Get an extension on the house (one extra bedroom and bathroom above the garage).
- Update my ‘floral themed’ kitchen, I would like to rip the whole thing out and start again!
- Get back to a size 12 (see this gives me plenty of time… nom nom nom)
- Get back on the slopes- I am referring to skiing of course, as I still cannot understand why anyone would want to strap two feet to one board facing the wrong direction, it doesn’t make sense to me.
- Complete my Grade 8 Piano examination.
- Get a brand new, black, shiny Mini Cooper – sorry but before you ask I would like the new design rather than the classic, mainly due to safety and reliability.
- Go to Glastonbury!
- Take the kids to Florida (more than once would be nice as there is plenty of time)
- Visit NYC
- Get back on the horse, back on that beach and gallop like nobody’s business.
So here are my first ten goals, I only have another thirty to think of! I would love to hear back from you with your ideas and suggestions of all the things that you think I should add to this list, Please add your comments to this post below.